POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE REPORTS TO: CEO
We are looking for a leader and entrepreneurial individual to build relationships with companies in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. An intelligent, creative and highly motivated sales executive with at least 5 years of sales experience. You are a data-driven, collaborative, and sales-minded leader who thrives in a changing, growing environment. You have the necessary drive to create open and effective communication channels, while delivering the value of our solutions as the best on the market. You are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This remote position is an exciting opportunity to utilize your skills and connections as a sales executive to engage businesses, nationwide, to literally change the lives of our youth and earn a top compensation package. You will help shape and scale the sales organization. This individual will be a team leader in a key client-facing role and take ownership of all revenue generation.
AS OUR SALES EXECUTIVE
- You will own and manage the entire sales process/cycle from top to bottom & shape the sales strategy
- Set and achieve revenue targets according to company goals, sales conversion metrics & monthly, quarterly or annual sales goals
- Deliver positive results against quarterly and annual revenue goals
- As an expert in your domain, work closely with the Marketing team on generating leads and on developing & optimizing messaging to increase sales team effectiveness
- Plan the sales team structure to achieve target business goals
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team targets by generating a sales pipeline, accelerating active opportunities and driving to close while growing existing client relationships
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives. This position will report directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales experience and increasingly growing responsibility for building pipelines.
- Strong and successful sales history with C-level company executives with a broad network of executives to begin building the pipeline of new business.
- Proven track record of building and managing professional sales teams in a high performance and rapidly growing environment.
- A natural ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking to provide solutions to prospective clients
- Effective oral and written communication for internal reviews, summaries, feedback, and executive reports
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Base of $50,000 Plus $100,000+ in Commission
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote
Send a resume and cover letter to: Robert Goetsch: email@example.com – No phone calls, please
MENTORING PROJECT COORDINATOR
This Project Coordinator position requires an engaging, detail-oriented, and self-directed individual who will be responsible for the hands-on operation of a community-based mentoring program for Alameda County foster youth, including both virtual and in-person facilitation.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- The Project Coordinator is fully responsible for overseeing the Mentorship Program with Be A Mentor’s partner agencies.
- Recruit, screen, train, and interview mentors, facilitate the mentee/mentor matches, and serve as liaison between the partner agency and Be A Mentor Contribute to program evaluation efforts
- Collaborate with supervisor to implement the mentorship program Integrate into the partner agency, and communicate regularly with the partner agency staff, as well as the Director of Mentoring Programs with Be A Mentor to communicate about mentee referrals and the status of current matches, and to facilitate ongoing investment in the mentoring program by the partnering agency
- Lead marketing campaign to recruit mentors
MANAGEMENT OF VOLUNTEER MENTORS
- Oversee and assist with mentor screening, training, matching, support, supervision, recognition, and closure activities for mentors and mentees, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Utilize the company-proprietary database platform to track match information, complete notes, and update requirements throughout the mentor clearance process
- Maintain records of attendance, contact, and outcomes for mentors and mentees participating in program activities
- Interview mentees and mentors
- Administer surveys to mentees and mentors, and report program outcomes
- Regularly check in with and provide support and intervention when needed to mentor/mentee matches
Conduct program evaluation as required
- Fully coordinate and manage ongoing training and team-building opportunities (best practices, mentor/mentee activities)
- Bachelor’s degree in social work sociology, psychology, or related field or equivalent experience or equivalent combination of school and experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, public speaking, networking, and negotiation (conflict management and resolution) skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate events effectively, as well as manage and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and discipline to follow through
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to take initiative
- Reliable transportation for off-site meetings and supporting mentor/mentee matches
- Experience with and knowledge of program evaluation, data tracking systems (e.g., databases), word processing, and spreadsheets
- Experience with conducting and evaluating interviews
- Experience with facilitating meetings and delivering trainings
- Prior experience with youth-focused programs (e.g., mentoring, after school programs, tutoring, social work, foster youth support, case management)
- Ability to work some flexible hours (e.g., evenings and weekends)
- Ability to sometimes travel to project sites to support mentors and mentees
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Negative Tuberculosis test and background clearance required
- Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hayward, CA
Send a resume and cover letter to: Christina Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org – No phone calls, please